This product is no longer in stock
ConnectX®-4 EN adapter, supporting 100Gb/s Ethernet connectivity, provides the highest performance and most flexible solution for high-performance, Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
With the exponential growth of data being shared and stored by applications and social networks, the need for high-speed and high performance compute and storage data centers is skyrocketing.
ConnectX®-4 EN provides an unmatched combination of 100Gb/s bandwidth, sub microsecond latency and 100 million messages per second. It includes native hardware support for RDMA over Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, GPUDirect®, and Mellanox’s new Multi-Host Technology.
Multi-Host enables connecting multiple hosts into a single interconnect adapter by separating the ConnectX®-4 PCIe interface into multiple and separate interfaces. Each interface can be connected to a separate host with no performance degradation. ConnectX®-4 offers four fully-independent PCIe buses, lowering total cost of ownership in the data center by reducing CAPEX requirements from four cables, NICs, and switch ports to only one of each, and by reducing OPEX by cutting down on switch port management and overall power usage.
PCI EXPRESS INTERFACE
– PCIe Gen 3.0 compliant, 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
– 2.5, 5.0, or 8.0GT/s link rate x16
– Auto-negotiates to x16, x8, x4, x2, or x1
– Support for MSI/MSI-X mechanisms
– Interoperable with 10/25/40/50/56/100Gb Ethernet switches
– Passive copper cable with ESD protection
– Powered connectors for optical and active cable support
– OpenFabrics Enterprise Distribution (OFED)
– OpenFabrics Windows Distribution (WinOF)
– Hardware-based reliable transport
– Collective operations offloads
– Vector collective operations offloads
– PeerDirect™ RDMA (aka GPUDirect®) communication acceleration
– 64/66 encoding
– Hardware-based reliable multicast
– Dynamically Connected transport (DCT)
– Enhanced Atomic operations
– Registration free RDMA memory access